Is radon gas threatening your home? If so, it’s time to make sure that it doesn’t affect your family any longer. Dayton’s Pest Control of Tennessee can help rid your home of radon by providing radon testing in your home. The radon experts can offer a quote on the cost of a radon mitigation system to solve your radon problems.
Factors That Lead to a Radon Problem:
- How potent the radon source is
- How easily the radon enters in
- The building’s ventilation rate
In as little as two days, the radon specialists at Dayton’s Pest Control can perform an inspection and run a radon test in your home! Getting your home tested for radon has never been so easy!
Speak To An Expert Today
We serve Tennessee, including Clinton, Corryton, Eagleton Village and Friendsville.
Your Radon Mitigation System Installed
Dayton’s Pest Control’s radon mitigation systems use sub-slab depressurization to reduce radon levels.
How Mitigation Systems Work
- Soil gasses are collected by a PVC pipe
- Radon is piped upwards in the building
- Radon is forced out of your house through a radon depressurization vent